Sunday, May 30, 2021

H2H Final Count

I was really on a roll this year.  I used up flannel, panels, and lots of big chunks of fabric.  I made 33 quilts this year.  Here is where they will go:

    Little Lambs        14 (I already mailed these)

    Local charities     13 (delivering next week)

   Michigan charities 6  (my old guild)

I will be travelling to Michigan the end of June and the end of July so I hope to get more done for them by then.  I still have several cut out ready to sew.

Here are the last quilts I finished.  The lighting was terrible because is was so cloudy.  

This quilt I used up all the fish fabric and the turquoise.  I even pieced the back to use it up.  It felt good to get it out of my stash.  I believe I've had it for about 10 years. This is going to the local charity.

                                                        Back

The next two quilts were from a Debbie Mumm panel and some coordinating fabrics.  Again, I believe this yardage is at least 8-10 years old. One is for the local charity and the other for Michigan charity.  


I had two of these panels.  They are both going to the local charity.

This is really hard to see but the center is a cheater fabric double wedding ring print.  I wish the picture was better.  Its really pretty soft pastels.  This is going to the Michigan charity.

This challenge has really got me inspired to keep going.  Now that I have a local charity and the group in Michigan I can work on quilts all year.  

Thanks to Sarah at confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.com for the push every year.

2 comments: