Sunday, May 9, 2021

H2H check in #2

It's time for check-in number 2 for H2H.  I've been busy doing customer stuff and store displays so not much time for charity quilts.  But I did manage to get five simple ones done.  I found a stack of 6" squares I won a long time ago so I made two quilts, one out of a stack of flannel squares, and did a leader/ender with 2 1/2" squares.  The buffalo plaid quilt was cut out last year so I finished it up. These quilts are all going the Michigan in June for the quild to give to the chemo center there.    I hope to have time to do a few more quick ones with squares.  I have a drawer full of 5" squares that need to be used up. I also pulled fabrics to make some more buffalo plaid quilts.  These are fast to make and I love the look.  

This brings my total up to 27 quilts done this year (so far).







2 comments:

  1. You've really been busy with all the charity quilts. They're all very nice but my favorite is the buffalo plaid quilt. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 27 quilts this year already! That's amazing. The two quilts look great. I really love that buffalo plaid one.

    ReplyDelete